We take confidentiality of data entrusted to us for processing as well as the privacy of our customers extremely seriously. That is why pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (“GDPR”), we would like to let you know that we process your personal data.
Who are we?
Our details: 25WAT spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its head office in Wrocław, ul. Kościerzyńska 32A, 51–430 Wrocław, entered in the Commercial Register of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Wrocław, Division VI Commercial of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000628003, REGON (Business Identification Number) 364949624, NIP (tax identification number) 8982222308, (“25WAT”).
For what purposes and on what basis do we process your personal data?
In processing your data we are guided by the following principles:
(1) we do not collect more information than is necessary;
(3) we do not store data for longer than is necessary;
If while browsing the www.25wat.com website you’ll decide to get in touch with us, add a comment or send us a message using our online contact form then you’ll consent to receiving commercial information from 25Wat via electronic communication means opting for electronic mail messages as you preferred form of contact.
If while browsing the www.25wat.com website you’ll decide not to request a quote, add a comment or send us a message using our online contact form then we shall not process any of your information with the exception of the IP address. It is necessary to record your IP address for technical purposes associated with our server administration. We shall use your IP address to collect general, statistical data about You (e.g. your location). However, we are not able to identify you on the basis of an IP address alone.
We shall process data provided on the contact form available on our website to respond to your enquiry. The only data we need are your e‑mail address and telephone number. Personal data provided to us shall be erased once our communication ceases. Your personal data shall be processed on the basis of your consent. Your personal data are necessary in order to respond to your enquiries.
We shall process personal data which you provide using the request a quote service available on our website in order to facilitate an exchange of information between 25WAT and you, and also to respond to your enquiries and to prepare a draft agreement. The only data we need are your e‑mail address and telephone number. Furthermore, if your first name and surname are part of your company name, we shall also process data within that scope. The legal basis for processing your personal data constitutes undertaking actions upon your request prior to concluding an agreement. Your personal data are necessary in order to conclude an agreement;
If you decide to contact us and provide appropriate consents, we could also process your personal data in order to send you a newsletter and other marketing materials. Your personal data comprising your e‑mail address and telephone number shall be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent within this scope is voluntary.
Your personal data may also be processed within the scope of financial and accounting services, pursuing or defending against claims. Your personal data shall be processed on the basis of our legitimate interest entailing pursuing ore defending the rights of 25WAT in court or administrative cases.
How long shall be store your personal data for?
• If you decide to contact us, then we shall process your personal data provided on the contact form for a period necessary to respond to your enquiry and for a period of two years after such a response, in order to defend our rights. After that time your data shall be erased.
• If you decide to use the request a quote service available on our website then we shall process your personal data for a period as prescribed by the legally binding statute of limitation for claims arising from the intention of concluding an agreement, however for no longer than 3 years. Upon expiry of statute of limitations your data shall be erased.
• If you decide to leave a comment on our blog, then your personal data shall be processed until you delete your comment. Please note that Disqus is responsible for the time data are processed for.
• Your personal data shall be processes for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data.
Whom can be disclose your personal data to?
We ensure the protection of all your personal data and we do not disclose such information to third parties in circumstances other than those specified hereinbelow, unless you provide a consent or if a legal obligation shall be imposed upon us to disclose the data.
However, we can disclose the information you provided whilst using our Services:
• to IT services and system providers used to maintain our website and facilitating its operation, including in particular: Disqus, Tytani24, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Cloudflare, WordFence, Smartlook;
• to providers of services required to transmit transaction and product information vie electronic mail or SMS message to a degree within which disclosure shall be necessary to automate, simplify and analyse these processes, including in particular: Link Mobility Poland sp. z o.o.;
• to third party legal advisors and consultants to a degree within which disclosure of the data is necessary to prepare a response to your enquiry;
• to government administration bodies, the judiciary or law enforcement agencies if required by law. Each and every time we shall endeavour for representatives of the aforementioned bodies to approach you directly with requests pertaining to the disclosure of the data. If we shall be obliged to disclose data, then we shall inform you of that fact immediately and we shall provide you with a copy of the request as long as permitted by the applicable provisions of law.
We shall not disclose your data to entities outside of the European Economic Area unless appropriate data protection standards are ensured.
Feel free to browse the privacy policies of providers whose services we may be using:
Google – https://www.google.pl/intl/pl/policies
Disqus — https://help.disqus.com/en/articles/1717103-disqus-privacy-policy
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
Smartlook – https://www.smartlook.com/pl/privacy
CloudFlare — https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy/
Tytani24 — https://tytani24.com/regulamin/
Wordfence — https://www.wordfence.com/privacy-policy/
In relation to the processing of your personal data you are entitled to a number of rights. These rights and how you can use them are explained in detail below.
Right to access personal data
You have the right to access your information which we are processing at any time. To use this right please send us an e‑mail to: [email protected]
The right to rectify your personal data
You have the right to rectify your information which we are processing at any time. To use this right please send us an e‑mail to: [email protected]
The right to erase your personal data and the right to restrict the processing thereof
We shall erase your data once the purpose for which they were collected has been accomplished. AT ant time you have the right to request us to erase your personal data or restrict the processing thereof. To use these rights please send us an e‑mail to: [email protected]
The right to object to data processing
If we are processing your data for a legitimate interest of 25WAT, you have the right to object at any time. To use this right please send us an e‑mail to: [email protected]
The right to transfer data
You have the right to request us to send you your data which we have collected. If technically feasible we shall send your data in a common format, in a way indicated by you and to a specified address. To use this right please send us an e‑mail to: [email protected]
The right to withdraw the consent to data processing
If data are processed on the basis of your consent, you have the tight to withdraw such a consent at any time. Please note that withdrawing a consent shall not put the legality of earlier data processing in question. To use this right please send us an e‑mail to: [email protected]
We do not use any information provided by you for automated decision making processes, including profiling.
25WAT uses cookie files, understood as files written to and stored on the device used to connect to the Internet when browsing our website, facilitating a better adjustment of our service to your personal needs and preferences and also facilitating the collection and processing of statistical data pertaining to our website usage.
• in order to better adjust our services to your personal needs and preferences,
• to facilitate the collection and processing of statistical data pertaining to our website usage,
• to advertise 25WAT services on the Internet,
Your browser (such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) shall accept cookies unless you change the cookie settings. You can disable cookies at any time in your browser settings, even if you accepted them before. You can also erase cookie files stored on your computer at any time. However, please note that disabling cookies may have a detrimental effect on the availability of our services or may prevent you from using them altogether.
|PL — 25wat.com/pl/polityka-prywatnosci||EN — 25wat.com/privacy-policy|
25WAT contact details and MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
We hope to be able to respond to your personal data protection enquiries in a satisfactory manner. However if you decide that at any time our actions are in breach of your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e.: the President of the Data Protection Office (PUODO) with its head office in Warsaw.‘